sometimes a computers all you've got

Saturday, June 26, 2010

No place like home

They say there's no place like home. And obviously it takes being away from home to realise that. I've been gone from home for two weeks. I just got back and now I want to leave again. It's not like I went anywhere fun and exciting I just went to a friends. Whenever I'm here I get this feeling of loneliness like there's something missing in my life. Well I guess it's because I want someone to love me. I mean of course my family loves me and I have friends who care about me but I want something greater than that. Gosh even as I'm saying this I feel stupid. I know I'm not supposed to care about this stuff since I'm only 15 but ,you know, everyone wants to be loved whether they want to admit it or not. I just hate saying to people "Man I want a boyfriend." because that sounds so desperate. I don't want people to think I'm pethetic and needy I just hate being alone. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment