sometimes a computers all you've got

Friday, June 4, 2010

What time is it??

Okay so i started a post yesterday but then i clicked on something and all was lost. And then today I slept until 8 at night. I don't know how I did it but i did. And I was starving. But in good news I get to go camping for the next 4 days. I leave tomorrow for viking lake and then when I come back on Sunday I'm leaving again with my two bestest friends in the world :). Even though one drives me completely insane I still love her and am excited to hangout with her. In more bad news I know I wont to get to see Alan at all this summer; I get this pang in my stomach, and well it really sucks. Is it possible to miss someone that you never really got to know? Well i was actually planning on getting to know him next year but I'm not sure if I can wait until the next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment